Gree Air To Water Heat Pumps take thermal energy from the outside air. The product drives the compressor by some electricity by the heat pump principle. The Air to Water Heat Pump consumes much less power. Compared with other kinds of water heaters, the operation cost for air source water heater is only 1/4 of that for electric water heater, 1/3 of gas water heater and 7/10 of solar power water heater for heating the same volume of water to the same temperature.
The design for the wired controller is reasonable and the operation is simple.
Gree Air to Water Split Type Heat Pump offers a sufficient hot water to ensure a warm and comfortable life. Its installation is convenient and applicable for a family of 3 to 5 members.
The product consists of an outdoor unit, a water tank of 185 L wired controller, a refrigerant pipe and a water pipe. Air to Water Heat Pump provides hot water to users for household use.
It has wide operating range of -25 ° C to 45 ° C and uses refrigeration technology.
Advantages of the Air to Water Heat Pump
- No gas poisoning – water temperature and water flow are unstable
- Energy-saving – Less electricity bills
- Safe, environment friendly and comfortable – No pollution
- Installation – Convenient
- Praticability – Big Water Supply volume and ideal for large families
- Service Life of Equipments – 15 Years
- Operation Costs – Lowest
185L – €1,995
Please note that this price is for reference
only and subjected to change without notice.
GOV Grant – €897.50